|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2018 11:04|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer
My Client has an opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join them due to extensive growth. They are a leading manufacturer in the west midlands area and want the new recruit to help shape and contribute towards the expansion of the company. The maintenance engineer will benefit from numerous rewards such as various external training courses and progression opportunities without having to work weekends!! Ideally, applicants for this maintenance engineer position will have experience working a similar role, have previous engineering experience and hold an Electrical qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer will have Manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer will be able to have Electrical and Mechanical fault finding skills
- Electrical Qualification
- Maintenance Engineer will have Factory experience within a fast-moving manufacturing environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Modern site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- They turnover millions.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £37,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year
£36k - 38k per year + Overtime + Benefits
£33k per year + Pension, Overtime, Training
£30k per year + Pension
£34k per year