|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 17:10|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prestigious FMCG in Kent. Part of a larger corporation this leading company has seen steady growth over recent years and has firmly placed itself in the position in becoming market leaders. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to an ongoing training program, entitled to year pay reviews and have the option to work overtime.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in pre-planned maintenance and promptly react to reactive maintenance.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is mandatory to be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on heavy industrial plant: utilising skills such as: belts, bearings, chains, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, sensors.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within their sector, with sites across the UK. Offering a stable role for the Maintenance Engineer.
- If you are an aspirational candidate wanting to join a company that can offer progression, please apply.
- A fantastic tailor-made ongoing training program
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's