|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 15:12|
Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
An opportunity has become available for a maintenance engineer to join an industry leading food manufacturer in Norwich. My client, who are one of the market leaders within the food industry, is in search of a maintenance engineer to add to their current team of reliable, experienced, hardworking, engineers due to increasing their clientele quite substantially over the past 6 months. The position will require the successful candidate to cover a number of shifts and holidays of their fellow team members, but predominantly, this is a Monday to Friday days position.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold an electrical qualification
- Maintenance Engineer must have experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of working within any FMCG, food, pharmaceutical or packaging environment would be advantageous
- Maintenance Engineer must be competent Mechanically
- Electrical work - 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Opportunity to work for a nationwide food manufacturer
- Even more scalability for further career progression
- Turnover well within the £billions
- Excellent working environment
- Friendly, hardworking, welcoming team
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's