|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£29k per year + Pension, Bonus's, Life Assurance, Employee Discount|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 15:12|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Location: Burnley, Blackburn, Preston
A fantastic new opportunity has just arisen for a proactive maintenance engineer to join a rapidly growing manufacturing business within the food industry. The company has seen huge amounts of growth within the last 5 years and have even further plans for the next 5 years after a boom in the market, which makes now a great time for a maintenance engineer to join. The business are now looking to grow the engineering team to meet then growing production, and are willing to develop the right maintenance engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Proactive person/ Positive Attitude
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Double Day Shift
- Manufacturing/ Food Background
- Engineer with PLC Fault Finding experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a rapidly growing business
- Excellent opportunities for engineer in the future to progress career
- Good Training and development schemes
- Monday to Friday Double Day Shift
- The opportunity to improve skills as a maintenance engineer
Benefits: Pension Scheme + OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection,
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's