|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 14:57|
Maintenance Engineer - Double Days
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
my client is currently looking to recruit for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to add to their team at their site based in Telford. The successful applicant can come from any background and be a very hard worker willing to go the extra mile. This role will cover both electrical and mechanical faults on various factory machinery.
Skills required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer must be prepared to work on electrical and mechanical faults on all factory machinery.
- Maintenance engineer must be willing to work on reactive and pre-planned maintenance.
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer must have a Engineering qualification ideally apprentice trained
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leading company with lots of chances to progress further.
- Lots of investment into the engineering team to ensure the successful maintenance engineer has all the equipment needed.
- Competitive basic salary with lots of overtime to increase it further.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000+ OTE
Commutable: Telford, Wolverhampton, Market Drayton, Stafford, Bridgnorth and Shrewsbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's