|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 33k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2018 15:13|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £32,000 - £33,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a manufacturing company in Chelmsford who are in need of adding a 10th maintenance engineer to their growing team. Gradually, my client is becoming one of the market leaders within their chosen sector and earlier this year won a contract to supply one of the largest blue chip companies in the world for the next 3 years. The need for a maintenance engineer echoes the recent history of the business and by joining them on their journey, you will be rewarded with a days only based role, competitive salary package and a chance to be a part of a thriving business.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Preference is for a mechanical bias maintenance engineer
- Maintenance engineer should be electrically competent
- Mechanically - belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical - 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- DAYS ONLY!
- Thriving business, growing constantly
- Progression & development opportunities
- Turnover regularly increasing year on year
- Excellent working environment
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £36k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's