|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + N/A|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 10:15|
One of the UK's largest pharmaceutical companies are currently in need of additional maintenance engineers to join their current team. My client has recently expanded their production and require more helping hands. The engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical fault finding. The engineer will benefit from working for a very reputable company and with unlimited opportunities to develop their skillset further and progress their career.
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must have and engineering qualification in electrical
· Maintenance Engineer must have both electrical and mechanical skills
· Electrically work with: AC and DC motors, control panels, drives and motors
· Mechanically work with: hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts and bearings
Benefits of the role:
· Working for a market leading company who invest heavily into their employees
· Private healthcare package
· Very competitive basic salary with opportunities for overtime to boost your earnings
· Great company contribution to your pension
Commutable: Birmingham, Solihull Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Nuneaton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's