|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 39k per year + pension - Life Insurance - Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018 15:17|
Salary: £37,000 - £39,000
I am looking for one electrical Maintenance Engineer and one mechanical maintenance engineer to join one of my client’s busiest factories, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with over many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have Either a Mechanical or Electrical qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great PLC knowledge.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically or Mechanically Bias.
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Engineering qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical – single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, PLCs
- Mechanical – hydraulics, pneumatics, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's