|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2018 15:26|
If you are a technically minded Maintenance Engineer, a state of the art fully automated manufacture is actively looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their engineering team. With recent investments surpassing £10 million, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a rapidly growing company, be entitled to an uncapped training program and have an opportunity to progress technically or take the man management route.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer you need to be Multi Skilled, electrically biased.
- Having prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is paramount to be considered for this Maintenance Role
- Holding an Engineering Qualification
- Experience in projects, continuous improvements or reliability is advantageous.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Successful candidate will be benefit from working on bespoke state of the art equipment, with continuous investments being made.
- With a clear succession plan in place, there is room for profession for aspirational Engineers.
- Working for a rapidly growing company with plans to add to the site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be offered an abundance of courses to strengthen skills.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £48,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or email: Shabnam.Yousoof@pioneer-selection.co.uk
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's