|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 16:59|
Maintenance Engineer – NO NIGHTS
Location: Hempton, Norfolk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a multi-national food manufacturing company based in Norfolk. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on fully automated equipment and will have the chance to develop their skills in a state-of-the-art environment. The company have recently made a multi-million pound cash injection into site, and are providing training and development to all engineers. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any Maintenance Engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled – Electrical bias
- Industrial experience (preferably food background)
- Mechanical skills: belts, pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes
- Electrical skills: PLC fault finding, motors, sensors, 3-phase wiring, relays
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Generous Holiday Package
- Industry leading training programme
- Competitive Salary
- Personal development programme
- Intenal/External Training
Commutable: Hempton, Fakenham, Norwich, Swaffham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's