|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 40k per year + Pension, Overtime,|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 16:01|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG - Sunday To Thursday 8 Hour Night Shifts!
One of the world’s largest manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a specialised manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their employee’s such as; an extremely generous salary, bonus, exceptional pension and other benefits. The maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a business that is very well known for keeping up with the times in terms of automation engineering. The business offers the maintenance engineer all paid for courses across different countries related to automation and robotics. The maintenance Engineer will take on leadership responsibilities from the off and always be offered the chance to progress organically.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
* Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias
* Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
* Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
* Continuous improvement experience
* PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
* Joining a world renowned, bespoke manufacturer
* Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
* Learning new continuous improvement techniques
* Involvement in maintenance projects
* Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
* Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and overtime
Commutable from: Swindon, Cirencester, Chippenham and Oxford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson on;
Tel: 0117 301 8849 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year