|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Salary: £35,000 OTE: £37,000+|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 15:41|
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is a large packaging manufacturer within the Poole area. My client produces packaging for various globally renowned manufacturers with sites spawning across the entire UK. My client is looking to appoint a mechanically biased maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds not just packaging!
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be fully competent on all Electrical faults as the role is Electrically biased.
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large packaging manufacturer with lots of chances to progress within the business
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to progress your career.
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who invests heavily in the engineering department to ensure all engineers have the necessary tools to have a fruitful career
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £37,000+ OTE
Commutable: Poole, Dorset, Bournemouth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year