|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£48k per year + Pension + Training.|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 11:44|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Looking for a strong Maintenance Engineer a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading food manufacturer has just been vacant. The successful candidate for this role will be working in an automated site loaded with industrial German made machinery. The Maintenance Engineer will be able to utilise both the Mechanical and Electrical skill set. Furthermore, with a recent investment to modernize the training program, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to an ongoing training program as well as a generous remuneration package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, I.e. belts bearings, 3 phase motors, sensors, relays, drives, pneumatics, chains, welding – tig
- To be considered for this role, the Maintenance Engineer needs to have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered an ongoing training matrix,
- Working for a very stable and continues growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- Optional overtime for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Pension, Training, £50,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's