|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2018 06:59|
Maintenance Engineer – NO NIGHTS
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire
A globally recognised, worldwide distribution company has an opening for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team at their flagship site in Hampshire. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on fully automated equipment and will have the chance to develop their skills technically. The Maintenance Engineer will have the opportunity to progress across departments or potentially to other sites. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any Maintenance Engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled – Mechanical bias
- Industrial experience (preferably distribution background)
- Mechanical skills: belts, pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Generous Holiday Package
- Industry leading training programme
- Competitive Salary
- Personal development programme
- Intenal/External Training
Commutable: Eastleigh, Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's