|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 16:23|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client is one of the leading companies within the recycling industry throughout the UK. The company are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to add to their site in Lincolnshire. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive basic salary, for a very reputable market leading company on a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern. Successful maintenance engineers will be multi skilled and come from an industrial background.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer can be either bias but must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer should be competent both electrically and mechanically
- Maintenance engineer should come from an industrial background
- Maintenance engineer must have a can-do attitude
- Maintenance engineers with automated machinery experience are ideal
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacturing company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- Vast overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000+ OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k per year + benefits + pension
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£45k - 50k per year + benefits + pension + OT
£35k - 41k per year + Pension, Overtime,