|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£30k - 33k per year + pension 6% matched|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 16:46|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
My client is in need for a maintenance engineer to join their current team due to the vast growth currently. As a maintenance engineer you will be required to conduct planned & reactive maintenance of the factory machinery. The work will fully consist of electrical maintenance, therefor the successful maintenance engineer must be of an electrical bias. The company can offer numerous routes of technical progression alongside various opportunities for candidates to get into man management. As a business that largely invests any profits back into their employee's, meaning new machinery and unlimited training & development opportunities are also on offer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
- Maintenance engineer will be conducting planned & reactive maintenance
- Maintenance engineer must be electrical bias
- Any PLC knowledge the maintenance engineer possesses will be hugely beneficial
- Maintenance engineer should have a basic mechanical understanding
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to join a thriving business
- Numerous technical training on offer, both internal and external
- Unlimited amounts of progression
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Bliston, Wolverhampton, Wednesbury and Walsall
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's