|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Benefits Package and Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 11:38|
Commutable: Widnes, Cheshire
A new role for a electrical maintenance engineer has just become available for a leading manufactruing and processing business at the site in the Widnes area. The succesful maintenance electrician will be working on specialist automated and non automated machinery through carrying out planned maintenance tasks and attendign to machine breakdowns. This is a good opportunity to join a national business that have good training and development opportunities for their engineers, and also reward them well with competitive salaries and benefits packages.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Manufacturing or industrial or Process background
- Maintenance engineer with Electrical and Mechanical Skills
- PLC Experience very beneficial
- Pre-planned/reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- 4 on 4 off (Days and Nights) shift pattern
- A large Industrial company with over 1200 employees
- Internal and External Training for engineers
- Large Investment in the engineering department
- Progression available for engineers
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's