|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||Basic £34495, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 14:00|
Maintenance Electrician (Days Shift)
Salary: Basic £34,495 + Benefits
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
A large industrial manufacturing organisation is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to work a Days Based Shift in Runcorn, Cheshire. Working a 39-Hour week, Monday – Friday, the Maintenance Electrician will be required to perform maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a variety of industrial equipment. You will also play a vital role in any project work or upgrades that take place on site. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join a business that values their employees and provides further development and training.
Skills required for a Maintenance Electrician:
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or apprentice trained in Electrical Engineering.
- Worked within a manufacturing environment previously.
- Ideally worked on industrial machinery (Rockwell Drives / PLC’s / Operator Interfaces)
- Experience of Electrical Controls associated with Process Plant (AC and DC Drives, PLC’s, relay logic etc.).
- Be prepared to work a 1 in 3 call out Rota.
The Maintenance Electrician will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Working for a business that provides further training.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Runcorn, Cheshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's