|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£44k - 46k per year + Life Ins, Overtime, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 16:53|
Salary: £44,000 - £46,000
I am looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factories, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with over many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an Electrical qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great PLC knowledge, experience on siemens s7 will be beneficial for the business however necessary.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased with Mechanical skills
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Electrical - single and 3-phase work, motors, relays, drives, sensors, PLCs S7
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
The Electrical Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension 4% Healthcare
£30k - 33k per year + pension 6% matched
£30k - 35k per year + Pension
£33k per year + Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work schemes