|Job Title:||Maintenance coordinator|
|Salary:||£28k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 17:03|
We are currently recruiting for a experienced Maintenance co-ordinator to work in a very large manufacturing site. The Maintenance Co-ordinator will be responsible for the planning and implementation of all site planned and reactive maintenance. The ideal candidate will need a engineering qualfication and come from a manufacturing background. You will be working as part of a higly skilled team of engineers and training will be provided for the right candidate.
Skills required for the Maintenance Co-ordinator:
- To Ensure that the maintenance system is operational (SAP) and all plant assets are identified and effective maintenance planning delivered
- Experience in planning and Co-ordinating engineering work
- Support Plant Manager in controlling / ensuring monthly budgetary targets are me
- Develop and maintain a fully functional PM system (SAP)
- Creation of job plans
The Maintenance Co-ordinator will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's