|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£21k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 17:20|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Operative based in Bexhill. The business is part of one of the UK's largest pharmaceutical groups and is thriving within their industry. As the Maintenance Operative you will be working in the heart of the Manufacturing facility and assisting with any faults that occur. The role demands both Reactive and Preventative Maintenance, so a good understanding on these principles would be ideal.
This is a fantastic chance for a Maintenance Operative to join one of the UK’s largest pharmaceutical Groups, if you feel your experience qualifies you for the role please apply!
The Maintenance Operative will need for this role:
- An understanding of Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
- The ability to work Multi-skilled.
- The Maintenance operative needs to be happy to work days and nights.
The Maintenance Operative will benefit from:
- Being put on a 2-3-month intensive training.
- Exposure to a skilled team of devoted Engineers
- State of the art factory
- Joining a thriving Company
- 22 days annual leave
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance
- Very competitive Company Pension
- Childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership & much more!
Commutable from: Hastings, Hailsham, Polegate.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's