|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£24k - 25k per year + Pay review after 6 months|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 11:15|
Machine Operator - FMCG
MUST HAVE FMCG AND PACKAGING MACHINERY EXPERIENCE
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Location: Elmdon, Birmingham
A brand-new opportunity has just arisen for a Machine Operator to join a thriving FMCG manufacturing business in the Elmdon area. The business is a leading manufacturer in the UK and supply to all the major supermarkets, they have also recently won some major contracts and are looking to grow the brand even further by investing in the staff and the facilities.
Skills required for Machine Operator:
* Manufacturing experience
* Machine Operator experience
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment is ideal and experience working in paper/carboard/packaging environment would be a huge advantage
The Machine Operator will benefit from:
* Working in a superb manufacturing environment
* Lots of investment into training and development
* Market leading manufacturing business
* State of the art Equipment
* Very Competitive package.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's