|Job Title:||Lubrication Engineer|
|Salary:||£20k - 25k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 11:36|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Location: Market Drayton
Due to substantial growth, my client is looking for a days maintenance engineer to take on some of the extra workload. The requirements for this maintenance engineer are be able to attend first line breakdowns and assist with the smooth running of the machinery on site. At present, the engineering department are currently having vasts amount of money invested into them and the team are reaping the benefits. The company can offer progression into a shift engineer role and will happily put candidates through various internal and external training courses.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer;
- Candidate must be multi-skilled, but can be of either bias
- Candidate needs to hold any bias, but relevant engineering qualification
- The maintenance engineer must be happy assisting the operators when required
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a business that is heavily investing in their engineering department
- A growing company with lots of opportunities to develop & progress
- DAYS ONLY ROLE!
- Working on brand new, state of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £25,000 - OTE
Commutable: Market Drayton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's