|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 11:06|
Location: Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Manager to manage a market leading industrial manufacturing business in the Burton-on-Trent area. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the primary focus of the role is to manage the logistics process, involving warehouse picking, stores, despatch, transport and customer service. The business is currently going through a fantastic period. This is a great chance for the right Logistics Manager to join a business that invests in their employees and provides excellent training and development.
Skills required for Logistics Manager:
- Planning Experience
- Logistics Experience
- Leadership Experience
- Working a Monday to Friday Shift Pattern
Responsibilities for the Logistics Manager:
- Management of the Logistics team including training and development, performance management and compliance to all company policies and procedures
- Weekly & Month-end Reporting / KPI Management
- Management of the Haulier fleet across multiple sites including availability & resource level, cost control management, performance management and compliance to regulations and processes
- Scheduling of deliveries / collections for customers efficiently and cost effectively to meet Budget Requirements
- Liaising with Warehouse supervisors at all locations to ensure picking / loading meets delivery deadlines.
- Managing and developing the companies transport ERP System and processes
- Managing and facilitating regular communication between other departments
- Managing and planning the transfer of products between RRT sites to meet customer requirements
- Managing the Transport department / hauliers to make sure all adhering to Health & Safety working practices and legislative regulations
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Health Care plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65k - 70k per year + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
£55k per year
£45k per year
£40k - 50k per year + Pension
Electrical Project Manager
£50k - 60k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus