|Job Title:||LEV Technician|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Training+Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 08:28|
LEV Technician – Days
A fantastic opportunity for a LEV Technician is now available to join a renowned company in Stevenage. As a LEV Technician you will be working for a globally recognised company offering the successful LEV technician a stability and security. The main duty for this LEV Technician will be to examine and test the exhaust ventilation systems to ensure they are in within the guidelines of best practise. The successful candidate will be offered a fantastic package and can work across multiple sites.
Skills required for this LEV Technician role:
- To hold the P601 (examination and testing of LEV systems) certificate
- To ensure delivery of planned and unplanned work on the exhaust systems
- Having a good understanding of good practices of hazardous substances with regards to LEV
- Carrying out safety measures to determine if the LEV systems are effective and work according to the guidelines.
The LEV Technician will benefit from:
- Working for a stable market leading company
- Further training/certificates will be provided to ensure you are up to date with the regulations
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role as well as working across different sites.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's