Lead Reliability Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k - 56k per year + 20% Pension, Healthcare, Private medical insurance, Share schemes...|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 11:50|
Lead Reliability Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing - 70k Package - BLUE CHIP COMPANY
Salary: £50,000 - 56,000 + 12% Bonus
£7000 Car Allowence
Shift: Days (Mon-Fri)
Location: Deeside, Flint
A fantastic opportunity has come about within an industrial manufacturing company based in the Deeside area. The business has excelled over the last couple of years and are considered a top supplier within their industry, supplying to numerous big names in the Industry. This is a great opportunity for any Reliability engineer who is interested in developing themselves as the company are excelling succession year on year.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with all KC Safety Systems & Processes
- Leads Continuous Improvement
- Implement appropriate level of RAMs (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability) analysis processes and decision making to capital projects.
- Drive problem solving to root cause to address identified deviations
- Coach mill teams to adhere to equipment reliability processes and standards
- Analyse equipment failures that include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Develop appropriate methodology for visual tracking, measurement , and actioning reliability issues at asset and site level.
- Conduct and manage asset performance analysis (e.g. asset utilisation, OEE, remaining useful life ) leading to appropriate KPI's
- Develop & Manage critical KPI's
- Proactively communicate clearly and concisely
- Provide detail and fact in communication
- Maintain customer/supplier relationships by adopting best practice communication standards.
- Maintain continued partnering with asset teams, shift teams and support staff
- Ideally Degree in an Engineering discipline
- 5 + years' experience in a manufacturing/ engineering environment executing a reliability strategy.
- Demonstrated experience of analysis of reliability da
Benefits: Pension Scheme at 20%, Bonus Scheme, Healthcare, Excellent Holiday package
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's