Lead Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£44,360 per year + Pension - Life insurance - Health care|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 09:47|
Lead Mechancial Engineer
My client are currently looking out for a lead mechanical engineer to join a thriving business in the Newbury area.This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing lead engineer looking to progress or a current lead engineer looking to move to a multi national manufacturing company, Extensive training and development is on offer, combined with a competitive package, this opportunity is one not to be missed.
Skills required for Lead Mechanical Engineer:
- Leading or Supervisory experience
- Strong technical background
- Qualification in electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (Bonus)
- Mechanical & electrical skills
- Knowledge in PLCs experience
The Lead Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- 25% hands on, 75% hands off
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's