|Job Title:||Lead Engineer|
|Salary:||£41.2k per year|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Lock|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2022 10:05|
Location: Whittlesey, Peterborough
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead engineer to join a brand new state of the art factory facility in Peterborugh. The company has multiple sites across the UK and this site is the newest of the lot.
This is a great opportuntiy for an experienced maintenance engineer looking to progress or for a current lead engineer or engineering supervisor to take on a new and exciting challenge at a brand new site.
The successful candidate will report into the site manager and will be repsponsible for the supervision of up to 5 engineers. This is a hands on role where you will also be tasked with managing the site's PPM's.
Skilled required for Lead Engineer:
- manufacturing background
- Hands on engineering experience
- Strong electro-mechanical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to delgate tasks and lead a team of multiskilled engineer
- Recognised engineering qualification
The Lead engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a successful business at their brand new state of the art facility
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Benefits: Pension, Holidays,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's