|Job Title:||Lead Engineer|
|Salary:||£43k - 45k per year + Pension + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 17:10|
Lead Engineer- Training and Progression
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000
Location: Kensington, London
A world renowned organisation that is part of a global entertainment group is currently recruiting for an experienced Lead Engineer with a strong tehcnical background in electrical and mechancial engineering to work at their most profitable site based in London. This a fantastic opportunity for any strong Lead Engineer looking to take develop their skill set ad have opportunities to progress their career into Management.
Skills required for the Lead Engineer:
- Strong Electrical and Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Strong PLC fault finding skills
- Leadership skills and capabillites
- Previous experience as a Lead Engineer
- Engineering Qualifications, ideally apprentice trained
- Able to work a rotating days and night shift pattern.
The Lead Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a unique environment as a Lead Engineer with a fun and family orientated environment
- A challenging and varied role maintaining a wide variety of hi-tech equipment
- Joining an Illustrious and market leading company as a Lead Engineer
- Opportunities for long term career progression.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Kensington, London, Brixton, London, Enfield, Middlesex, Ilford, Essex, Croydon, Surrey, Dartford, Kent
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.