Lead Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Healthcare,Life Insurance,Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022 14:57|
Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
I am looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a world leading manufacturing company based in Coleford. The company are known for being one of the biggest manufacturing companies in the UK and are a widely respected company. My client has seen massive amounts of growth over the last 12 months. My client has 18 manufacturing sites around the UK, they are soon to have one of the biggest manufacturing sites in europe. They are a company built on their core values and behaviours and are looking for engineers who can be a part there continuing growth.
Skills required for the Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Leading or Supervisory experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Strong technical background
- Qualification in electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (Bonus)
- PLC knowledge - ideally Siemens S7
The Lead Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- 25% hands on, 75% hands off
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent Salary, Contributory Pension, Holidays, Overtime.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's