Lead C&I Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead C&I Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k per year + 6% employer pension contribution|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 08:29|
Lead C&I Engineer
My client is one of the largest companies with the UK in their industry. They are currently looking to and a Lead Controls and Instrumentation Engineer to join their expanding team! The engineer will benefit from working for a reputable company who reap benefits towards their engineers as well as the company. You will earn an attractive salary with loads of benefits included!
Skills required for the Lead C&I Engineer:
· Lead C&I Engineer must have a minimum of a HNC qualification within controls or instrumentation
· Lead C&I Engineer must have C&I design experience
· Lead C&I Engineer must come from an industrial background
· Lead C&I Engineer must have supervisory experience
Benefits of the role:
· Working for a market leading company who invest heavily into their employees
· Private healthcare package
· Very competitive basic salary with opportunities for overtime to boost your earnings
· Great company contribution to your pension
Commutable: Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Telford, Shrewsbury and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Daniel Adjei.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's