|Job Title:||Lathe Turner/Machinist|
|Salary:||£29,811 per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2021 10:28|
Lathe Turner/Machinist - MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location: Welham Green, Hertfordshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lathe Turner/Machinist to join a market leading, fast-paced manufacturing company at their fully automated site in Hertfordshire. This is a company that has been growing year on year and invested heavily into the site throughout this. The lathe turner/machinist will be joining one of the market leaders in their industry, therefore you will benefit from excellent job security. The company are also investing heavily into continuous improvement projects and are experiencing a huge demand for their products. The lathe turner/machinist will benefit from excellent training and development which will help you develop.
Skills required for the Lathe Turner/Machinist:
- Mechanical: belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Experience with machine fitting or welding/machining/lathes
- Engineering qualification
- Experience working in an industrial environment as a machinist
The Lathe Turner/Machinist will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Plenty of opportunity to earn extra
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details