Junior Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Training, Progression, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2021 12:05|
Junior Maintenance Engineer – Training and Development
Salary: £30,000- £35,000
Location: Camberley, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Maintenance Engineer with 2 – 4 years’ experience in either an electrical or mechanical maintenance engineering to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. Our client has a large budget for training and development and is prepared to take an enthusiastic and ambitious Junior Maintenance Engineer- perhaps someone who has just finished their maintenance apprenticeship- and develop their skill set. The Junior Maintenance Engineer will be put through both electrical and mechanical training and gain new qualifications and courses whilst also working alongside a highly skilled team of Maintenance Engineers. The junior maintenance engineer will work in a highly technical environment and well be given career progression into a fully fledged Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer where your salary will increase to over £40,000.
Skills required for the Junior Maintenance Engineer:
- 2- 4 Years’ experience in either electrical or mechanical maintenance engineering.
- Ideally someone who has just finished their apprenticeship and looking for the next step
- A Junior Maintenance Engineer who wants training
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn and develop their skill set
- A sound knowledge of electrical or mechanical maintenance
- You must have an Electrical or Mechanical Qualification
The Junior Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Being put on lots of training courses
- Structured training program to develop skill set
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's