Joiner / Building Maintenance / Facilities Maintenance
|Job Title:||Joiner / Building Maintenance / Facilities Maintenance|
|Salary:||£25k per year + Pension + Overtime + 4 Day Week|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 09:32|
MONDAY TO THURSDAY - DAY BASED ROLE!
The role will involve mainly looking after all building faciilities they have over 400 Fire Doors across over 100 seperate buildings of all different sizes, candidates with a building maintenance background would be deemed suitable. This would also involve the following - Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* To liaise with Team Leaders and Supervisors to co-ordinate jobs. Specifying and order own materials and maintain suitable levels of stock. To aid in the control of contractors. To work within budgetary constraints and scope of the Site Services department.
* Maintain the company’s buildings and building services to provide a safe and effective manufacturing facility.
* Manufacture and maintain fixtures and fittings to facilitate the company’s manufacturing requirements.
* Assist with the control of contractors, conducting inductions and checking progress of jobs and adherence with the health and safety requirements of the site.
* Participation in a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) scheme to ensure the safety and reliability of all equipment, buildings and site services.
* Assist in the control & scheduling of maintenance/joinery work around site.
* To give support and share knowledge with other members of the department during maintenance and manufacturing tasks.
* Support & communicate with site services engineers to ensure jobs are completed with the least detrimental effect on production as possible.
* To undertake any other duties within the department that is requested by your line manager. These duties will not be of a greater or more complex nature and level of responsibility than those of the post holder, except with the appropriate mutual agreement and necessary training.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's