International Field Service Engineer- Bedfordshire
|Job Title:||International Field Service Engineer- Bedfordshire|
|Salary:||£27k - 32k per year + OTE >50k, Pension, Car, Laptop|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 15:59|
Field Service Engineer- World Wide Travel
Salary: £27,000- £32,000 OTE £>50,000
A market leading industrial company in Bedfordshire has a position for a Field Service Engineer to join their engineering team. This Field Service Role will require you to travel Worldwide 80% of the time for periods as long as 2 weeks. This is an exciting opportunity for an electrical engineer, looking to travel the world or join a large stable company. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be provided a Company Car/Van, Laptop & Phone. Although this is a field Service Engineer, you will be required to go into the workshop to complete any project work or repairs in Bedfordshire, and must be commutable to site when you are not abroad for daily office work. You must have good customer facing skills, and be happy to work on all electrical faults independently.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Experience working on High Value Capital Equipment
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Must have experience of Installation/Commissioning
- As the Field Service Engineer, you must be happy to travel abroad up to 80% of the year
- Must be commutable to Bedfordshire!
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Very Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Overtime
- Join a large stable company with a great ethos and culture
- Receive a Company Car/ Van, Laptop & Phone
- Could earn with OTE £>50,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's