International Field Service Engineer - Packaging
|Job Title:||International Field Service Engineer - Packaging|
|Salary:||Basic up to £32K, OTE £50K|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2018 14:52|
International Field Service Engineer
Salary: Basic £27,000 - £32,000, OTE 1st year £50,000, OTE 2nd year onwards £60,000, Pension matched up to 5%, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Leicester, Grantham, Newark, Nottingham, Derby, Stafford and Stoke-on-Trent.
A well-established packaging company are currently recruiting for a number of International Field Service Engineers. Travelling around the world 80% of the time, you will be required to conduct service, maintenance, breakdown and installation duties on a variety of slitting and rewinding machines. The remaining amount of time you will be required to spend at their site in Bedford, testing, assembling and commissioning machines ready for them to be transferred to their client’s sites. Joining a very stable business with further growth plans and excellent earning opportunity, this is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineer with a Packaging background to join a market leading organisation.
Skills required for an International Field Service Engineer:
- You will need to be a Multi-Skilled Engineer with excellent electrical and mechanical skills.
- Come from either a field service or site-based maintenance position within a packaging environment or worked on packaging machinery.
- Be prepared to travel around the world 80% of the time.
- Be prepared when not travelling overseas to work from the Bedford site, testing, assembly and commissioning machines before they are transferred to site.
- Have PLC Fault-Finding skills.
The International Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-established business who are one of the market leaders in the industry they work within.
- Opportunities for further training.
- Travelling to client sites around the world experience different cultures and work environments.
- Opportunity for excellent rewards package.
Benefits: OTE 1st year £50,000, OTE 2nd year onwards £60,000, Pension matched up to 5%, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Commutable: Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull, Leicester, Grantham, Newark, Nottingham, Derby, Stafford and Stoke-on-Trent.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's