Information Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Information Systems Manager|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2021 14:00|
Information Systems Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Circa
Location: Shipley, West Yorkshire
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for Information Systems Manager to join a market leading industrial manufacturing business in the Shipley area. The IS Manager’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organisation. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organisation, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation. This person will also define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices. It is particularly important to recognise that this is a Manufacturing Site requiring a high level of response and support whenever Manufacturing activities are under way. Some limited overseas travel may be required (post Covid).
Skills required for the Information Systems Manager:
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, in a Manufacturing business
- Strong leadership skills, highly self-motivated, flexible attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct and complete research into IT issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- ITIL service desk (Certified)
- Experience in SOX compliance
- Budget Control Management
- Willing and happy to roll your sleeves up when required
- Strong Human Resources management skills
Strong technical knowledge of network, protocols, standards and PC operating systems, including:
- Cisco Meraki (WLAN, LAN & Security – VPNs etc).
- Cisco Unified Communications (VoIP).
- HPE Simplivity hyperconverged infrastructures.
- VMware experience.
- Active Directory including Group Policy Object management.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – 2016.
- SQL Server administration.
- Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops – On premise and cloud services.
The Information Systems Manager will benefit from:
- Days Shift (Monday – Friday) – Flexible Start Times
- Car or car allowance of £5,880 p/a
- Private health care
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance x 4 salary
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) cover
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's