|Job Title:||Digital Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2021 10:55|
Data Scientist/Digital Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £44,000
Location: St Helens (Some Europe Travel Required)
Goal for Role: Accelerate the Adoption of Digital Technology
An excellent and exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Digital Engineer to join a market leading industrial business in the St Helens area. The business is currently going through a fantastic period and therefore need to recruit a Digital Engineer to cope with the increased growth.
- Working with the Centre of Excellence for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science in building analytical capabilities and implementing digital projects locally.
- Building out data analysis, data models, Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, and machine learning models based on best practices.
- Implementation of Data Engineering, Advanced Analytics, and Data Science projects on plant system.
- Develop algorithms, predictive models, and dashboards that leverage data from Dremio and other data systems, in order to solve complex manufacturing and business problems to operationalize outcomes of analytics.
- Successfully communicate with both clients and customers of the projects so that they connect to the body of work and feel comfortable using it.
Requirement for Digital Engineer:
- Data Scientist/Data Engineering Experience
- Computer Science or Engineering Qualification
- Python (Pandas, Dask, Panel, Matplotlib, Numpy, Seaborn, Scikit, Keras, Tensorflow) Experience
Digital Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business that invests in engineers
- Excellent Training and development programs
- Investment in Engineer
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Great Salary Package
Benefits: Excellent Pension Scheme, Health Care plan, Bonus Schemes
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's