|Job Title:||Hygiene Manager|
|Salary:||Basic up to £38K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2021 10:23|
Salary: Basic up to £38,000, Benefits
Location: North Scarle, Lincolnshire
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for a Hygiene Manager to join their team in North Scarle, Lincolnshire. The Hygiene Manager will be responsible for making sure the hygiene service is carried and maintained to the highest standard as well as detailing cleaning instructions and standards. You will be required to conduct compliance audits and inspections as well as work with internal teams and suppliers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are a leading player within the Food Manufacturing industry.
Skills required for a Hygiene Manager:
- The ideal candidate will be a proven Hygiene Manager with experience of leading a team within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience of driving improvements in site standards.
- Industry acumen and knowledge of cleaning systems and methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Experience of conducting training in small groups or on a 1:1 basis.
The Hygiene Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Project Based and other Senior positions.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Holidays, Healthcare
Commutable: North Scarle, Lincolnshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's