HGV Technician/Mechanic- Manufacturing Company
|Job Title:||HGV Technician/Mechanic- Manufacturing Company|
|Salary:||£27k - 31k per year + pension, overtime etc|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2022 12:03|
Salary: £27,000- £31,000
If you are an HGV Technician looking for a challenging role to join a blue-chip company, the right opportunity has presented itself. As an HGV technician you will be working for a growing company who are going from strength to strength every year and recently acquire several other sites in the UK. To be considered for this role previous experience of working on HGVs is paramount, as well as holding a relevant qualification in the field. The successful HGV technician will be offered a competitive salary, a benefit package and can earn more with OTE.
Skills required for the HGV Technician/Mechanic:
- As the HGV Technician you need previous experience working on vehicles , trailers, tail lifts (refrigerated lorries, tractor units, box trailers, etc)
- Holding a City and Guilds and equivalent qualification is essential (C&G, BTEC, IMI Motor vehicle maintenance, motors mechanics etc)
- Open to all backgrounds, including forces
The HGV Technician/Mechanic will benefit from:
- Working for leading and growing company offering the HGV Technician stability
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits : Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 40k per year
£40k - 47k per year + Benefits Package
Maintenance Manager - Manufacturing
£43k - 45k per year + 4% Pension
Mechanical Fitter- Manufacturing
£30k - 32k per year + Pension, overtime, Progression, Stability