|Job Title:||HGV Technician/Fitter|
|Salary:||£35k - 39k per year + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021 16:35|
HGV Technician/Fitter (Perm Nights Shift)
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000
If you are an HGV Technician looking for a challenging role to join a blue-chip company, the right opportunity has presented itself. As an HGV technician you will be working for a growing company who are going from strength to strength every year and recently acquire several other sites in the UK. To be considered for this role previous experience of working on HGVs is paramount, as well as holding a relevant qualification in the field. The successful HGV technician will be offered a competitive salary, a benefit package and can earn more with OTE.
Skills required for the HGV Technician:
- As the HGV Technician you need previous experience working on fleet vehicles.
- Holding a HGV qualification is essential
- Working with the VOSA standards and regulations.
- Open to all backgrounds, including forces
The HGC Technician will benefit from:
- Working for leading and growing company offering the HGV Technician stability
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
- Permanent Night Shift Pattern
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details