Health and Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Bonus + Share Scheme + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 13:51|
Health and Safety Manager- Automotive Manufacturing Industry
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: Reading, Berkshire
A large automotive manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager from a manfuacturing background at their brand new state of the art facility in Reading, which they have moved into within the last few months. Our client has been established for over 20 years and is looking to double in size over the next 2 years, as they continue to grow their client base, tying them into 3 - 5 year contracts. Due to this growth the company are offering an experienced Health and Safety Manager a long term and rewarding career within a company that values their staff and opportunities to further progress. The Health and Safety manager will be responsible for the whole Health and Safety process at their brand new factory and will implement new ideas and procedures within this world class manufacturing facility.
Skills required for a Health and Safety Manager:
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety Manager
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Prior experience of developing and improving an organisation’s approach to HSE within engineering based, production environment.
- Able to design and train safety ways of working
The Health and Safety Manager will benefit from:
- Working as a Health and Safety Manager for a large and established business that is looking to double in size in the next 2 years
- Working a Monday- Friday days role
- Excellent training, development and progression
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a Health and Safety Manager
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's