Health and Safety Manager
|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Joe McAuliffe|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 08:27|
Health and Safety Manager - Engineering
Location: Folkestone, Kent
An unbelievable opportunity has recently opened up for a Health and Safety Manager based in Kent. As the Health and Safety Manager, it is imperative to have excellent knowledge of the UK regulatory requirements for EH&S, as well as knowledge of EU directives and UK law with regard to Machinery Safety. Other aspects of the role involve driving continuous improvement at the site to ensure standards are kept at a maximum, and performing EHS auditing, site inspections and hazard spotting.
The company themselves at the minute are going through extreme amounts of growth and are market leaders within their industry, this means the role can guarantee security as the company are only set to get bigger and bigger each year. This is a fantastic chance for an already established Health and Safety Manager to take on a new challenge and help the company grow further, alternatively if you are someone working within Health and Safety and are looking to make the step up into Health and Safety Manager this could also benefit you massively.
The Health and Safety Manager will need for this role:
- Hold formal EHS qualifications and be a Grad IOSH member as a minimum
- Have excellent knowledge of the UK regulatory requirements for E H&S
- Experience in writing effective EHS policies and procedures.
- Experience in manufacturing and warehousing environment desirable
- Knowledge of EU directives and UK law with regard to Machinery Safety is desirable
The Health and Safety Manager will benefit from:
- Joining a company who is currently dominating their market with huge growth plans
- A fantastic team ethos that stems from a highly performing Engineering team
Commutable from: Dover, Ashford, Canterbury, Maidstone, Margate
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's