Head of Engineering
|Job Title:||Head of Engineering|
|Salary:||£65k - 70k per year + Healthcare, pension etc|
|Contact Name:||Jake Bozsa|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 05:59|
Head of Engineering- highly regulated environment
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Engineering to join a world class manufcaturer in Hertfordshire. The company have recently gone through a restructure to enable them to achieve world class manufacturing status, and this new role will be at the forefront of that plan. Due to the company’s global presence and impressive facility, this is the perfect role for a Senior Engineering Manager or Head of Engineering with strong lean manufacturing knowledge to catapult their career. The Head of Engineering will be rewarded with a competitive salary including private pension, Bonus and private healthcare.
Skills required for Head of Engineering:
- Previous Management experience within a regulated industrial environment
- Experience managing large teams and managing managers
- Engineering qualification (Ideally degree qualified or lean manufacturing qualified)
- Strong Experience working with budgets, apprasails and training of staff.
The Head of Engineering will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility
- Plenty of engineering projects to take charge of as Engineering Manager
- Being part of a company pushing for world class manufacturing standards
- Great benefit package
Benefits: 10% Bonus, Pension plan (company will pay up to 8%), 6x DIS, Private Healthcare
Commutable: Borehamwood, North London, St.Albans, Watford, Egdware, Harrow, Enfield, Harrow
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jake Bozsa
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£43k - 45k per year
Electrical Maintenance Team Leader
£40k - 42k per year + Pension 5% company match - after 5 years increases to 7%. Death in service. Li
£32k - 37k per year + Pro Rata
£28k - 38k per year
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime