Fire Pump Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Pump Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 12:17|
Field Service Engineer
My client is looking for an experience an engineer to join his service team. The ideal candidate will be a mechanically biased engineer who has worked on diesel generators and fire pumps, the candidate will need to have an electrical qualificaiton and mechanical qualification for this role. This is not your standard role as you will be visiting different sites every single day. The candidate will be joining a growing business who have seen massive amounts of growth over the last 12 months and are constantley looking at ways they can keep growing the business.
Skills required for Field Service Engineer:
- Field Service Engineer MUST have a mechanical and electrical qualifcaiton
- Field Service Engineer MUST have worked on diesel generatos before
- Field Serivce Engineer MUST have worked on fire pumps before
- Open to engineers from the forces
- 18th edition would be a massive advantage for this role
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
- Company Vehicle
- Company Tablet
- Comany Phone
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's