Field Service Robotics & Programme Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Robotics & Programme Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Company car+fuel, laptop, phone, 8% pension contribution|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 15:36|
Field Service Engineer - DAYS
I am currently recruiting for a leading global manufacturing company of industrial machinery . The company are currently looking to add a Robotics & Programming Field Service Engineer to their team. The successful candidate will enjoy working for a very reputable market leading company earning a very attractive salary. The successful Engineer must have robotics and welding experience.
Skills required for the Service Engineer:
· Service Engineer must have robotics and welding experience.
· Service Engineer must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
· Service Engineer must be able have a high level of programming skills
· Service Engineer must have an Electrical qualification.
The Service Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading company.
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
· Opportunities for internal and external training and development in the UK and abroad.
· Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime.
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Company car + fuel, laptop, mobile phone £35,000+ OTE
Commutable: Derby, Leicester, Stafford, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Worcester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further information contact; Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Medical
Stoke on Tern
Salary: £28,000 OTE: £32,000+
Field Service Engineer - High Speed Processing Machinery
£33k per year + TBC
£30k per year + Pension Scheme and Medical Plan
Competitive Hourly Rate
£35k per year + Pension Scheme, Healthcare,