Field Service Engineer - Packaging Equipment
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer - Packaging Equipment|
|Salary:||Basic up to £35K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2022 15:02|
Field Service Engineer – Packaging Equipment
Salary: Basic up to £35,000, Vehicle, Bonus
Location:Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
A growing organisation is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their Engineering team in the Huddersfield area. Travelling throughout the UK and Europe, you will be required to complete installation duties as well as some maintenance and repair on a variety of Industrial Packaging equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer who doesn’t mind being away from home, who lives within a reasonable distance to Head Office and wants to be part of a company where you are highly regarded.
Skills required for an Field Service Engineer:
- The Field Service Engineer will be Mechanical biased and would have completed a mechanical apprenticeship or hold mechanical qualifications.
- Ideally have experience of working in the Field and not mind covering the whole of the UK and Europe as 80% of your time will be spent in the Field.
- Experience of working on either Print, Packaging or Heavy Industrial equipment.
- Completed Installation duties as well as maintenance and repair.
- Excellent knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics as well as electronics.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- Live within a 1 hour radius of the site in Huddersfield.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a growing business with a strong order book for the next 5 years
- Opportunity to join a business in the early stages of their growth project.
- Ability to meet different customers throughout the UK and Europe on a daily basis.
- Regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Vehicle, Bonus, Pension, 23 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's