Field Service Engineer -Catering
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer -Catering|
|Salary:||£28k - 35k per year + Van, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2018 17:54|
Field Service Engineer –Catering
Overtime: £30,000- £35,000
Location: Central London
A Fantastic opportunity for an electro-mechanical Field Service Engineer to join a fast-growing business covering Central London. As the Field Service Engineer you will be carrying out installation as well as working on planned and reactive maintenance. As the Field Service Engineer you will be provided a company vehicle, mobile phone, and an unrivalled training scheme to up skill you from any other industries. This is great opportunity for an Engineer, looking to get into a Field Service Role. You will be working Monday- Friday Days, be paid a competitive salary and receive a lot of overtime too.
Skills required for the Field Service Engineer:
- Must hold a UK Drivers Licence
- Must live within the M25
- Good Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Good Customer Facing Skills
- Ideally have worked within the Drink Industry, but will consider engineers with strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Will be conducting Installations, Pre-planned, Reactive maintenance
- Engineering qualification (mechanical or electrical)
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Rapidly growing company with a strong market share
- One to one shadow training
- Working Monday- Friday Days
- Company Van + phone + laptop
- Specialised Equipment
- Specialist Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Central London, Home Counties, Living within M25
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's