Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£26k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2022 09:33|
Field Service Engineer
Salary: £26,000 - £34,000
Area's Covered - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, North London Area
A well-established organisation is currently recruiting for Field Service Engineers to join their business int the home counties area. The role of the Field Service Engineer will be to maintain, repair and service Froklift trucks at client sites within various industries. Offering a good basic salary OTE earnings and benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is going to strengthen their position within the market.
You will initally shadow another field service engineer in order to learn the role and progress with training.
Skills required for a Field Service Engineer
- The Field Service Engineer will be a multiskilled engineer competenet electricall and mechanically.
- Come from any sort of manufacturing, distribution, field service, military, recycling background.
- Hold a full clean UK Driving Licence.
- Engineering qualifiaction
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a growing organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- As the business is growing, there are going to be opportunities to move into Team Leader / Senior based positions.
- Work in different environments on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package
- Full on the job training
Benefits: Overtime, Van, work phone, Pension, 28 days holiday per year
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jack Hanson
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Electrical bias
£32k - 35k per year + Benefits Package
Field Service Engineer - Mechanical bias
£32k - 35k per year + 5% pension
Field Service Engineer- Industrial
£35k - 40k per year + On Site parking, Company Van (Diesel) - Can be used outside of work, Company p
Mechanical Engineer (Workshop and Field Service)
Basic £34K, Benefits
Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment
Basic from £36.5K, Benefits