Field Service Engineer
|Job Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic up to £25.5K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2022 13:51|
Field Service Engineer
Salary: Basic up to £25,500, Average OTE £36,000, Benefits
Location:Keighley, West Yorkshire
A well-established organisation is currently recruiting for Field Service Engineers to join their business in the Keighley, West Yorkshire area. The role of the Field Service Engineer will be to install, maintain, repair and service conveyor belts at client sites within various industries. Offering a good basic salary with exceptional OTE earnings and benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is going to strengthen their position within the market.
Skills required for a Field Service Engineer
- The Field Service Engineer will be mechanically biased and have some fabrication skills.
- Come from any sort of manufacturing, distribution, field service, military, recycling background.
- Be physically fit.
- Be prepared to be on call 10 weeks throughout the year and work 12 weekends throughout the year (you will be rewarded).
- Live within a 45-minute radius of Keighley.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
The Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a growing organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- As the business is growing, there are going to be opportunities to move into Team Leader / Senior based positions.
- Work in different environments on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Overtime, Van, Pension, 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Commutable: Keighley, West Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Electrical bias
£32k - 35k per year + Benefits Package
Field Service Engineer - Mechanical bias
£32k - 35k per year + 5% pension
Field Service Engineer- Industrial
£35k - 40k per year + On Site parking, Company Van (Diesel) - Can be used outside of work, Company p
Mechanical Engineer (Workshop and Field Service)
Basic £34K, Benefits
Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment
Basic from £36.5K, Benefits